Sep 12, 2009

Amily Chong b'day ...



Hey guys..
long time din upload my blog ...
Almost 1 month ..
because i'm lazy to think what i'm gonna to write
Erm..
start my topic ..
The day before yesterday ,
amily chong b'day (BFF) ,
10September
me & her collegemates give her a surprise..
i brought her to LOOK OUT POINT (ampang)
to celebrate her b'day ...
while her classmates
:
Chien
Eekang
Jiamin
Hanjie
Mizzy
Shinyi
wait us at look out point to give a surprise
...
Thanks all of you cooperate wif me ..
hope you all enjoy that day =D
Amily chong :
hope you feel enjoy & happy on that day
....

goin to look out point =D
me & b'day girl (amily chong )
blurr
taking out the candle from cake..xD
eekang , me , jiamin=)
shinyi , chien , amily , mizzy
we at look out point ..=P
GIRLSS....


Yesterday ..
they gave her 2nd surprise ..
venue is my home..
hahahahxx
..
she yell loudly when she saw them
until whole house become quake..xD
(joking laa)
hope she happy always..
"18 sui po po chui"
=D


No comments: