Jun 25, 2009

no topic

Long time didn't update my blog
Almost 1 month
....
some friend ask me you wanted leave off your blog
...
Dunno..Maybe!!NO!!YES!!
i have nothings to write about it
don't where to start it too
i have no idea on it
....


19Jun2009
TENJI

The environment was good
such a nice place
but i doesn't know how to go
because i follow my bff college-mate car

is nearby Mont-Kiara
=D
if got chance i'll go there again,if i know how to go..xD
grab from amily blog..LO
L


me & bff
jacqueline,jiamin,mii,amily

eekang,jacqueline,amily,eunice


them!!!!

Ohyaa
...
I checked my result edi
...
i'm not that satisfied about it
..
i did very worst =(
+
almost all my friend got excellent result
ENVY
="(

i will put more effort in next sem
work extra!!!extra!!!extra!!!extra!!!extra!!! hard


p/s: final exam of MS on tomolo (40 question of MCQ )
woohoo..finally =)


love it =D-natural

No comments: